The Product team is a business and technology organization responsible for driving the vision and direction of the company’s products and features. We meet with upper management to shape the roadmap of planned future changes to our products, create clearly-defined requirements documents that describe what those changes are, and work closely with our technology teams to ensure those changes are implemented correctly. The Product team interfaces with every department within the company, as well as with our customers.
As the Product Operations Lead, you will be a critical member of the Product team., Working closely with internal stakeholders from across the organization, you will optimize the intersection of design, product management, engineering, and customer success. You will also support the Product and Design teams and their counterparts to improve alignment, communications, and processes around our portfolio of products.
Leading candidates will be enthusiastic and motivated, with a background in program/project/product management, outstanding interpersonal skills, and a history of navigating complex issues with a diverse set of stakeholders. Additionally, an aptitude for analytical and systems thinking, and strong attention to detail, with the proven ability to influence business decisions through quantitative and qualitative insights, will ensure your success in helping improve the efficiency and simplicity of our award-winning products.
- Ensure the product development life cycle efficiently delivers valuable solutions to our customers and continually adapts to the needs of the organization.
- Provide recurring analysis and status of operating performance, product usage, and customer feedback.
- Own the management of multiple concurrent projects, from planning and initiation through execution and closure, assuming full accountability for department goals and output.
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address any and all challenges, help mitigate delivery risks and issues, and escalate to appropriate parties where required.
- Amplify the voice of the customer and make process change recommendations based on issue volume, customer impact, monetary impact, and other key metrics.
- Standardize the triaging of product defects identified during testing, analysis of feedback, and investigation of issues across our portfolio of products.
- Mentor and directly manage a team of Product Operations specialists.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years’ experience.
- Five or more (5+) years applicable experience in a program or project management, product operations, or design leadership role that (a) established trusted partnerships with product, design, and engineering teams and (b) leveraged operational data/insights.
- Ecommerce or logistics industry experience a plus.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent emotional intelligence, patience, and active listening skills
- Ability to motivate and lead cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills; proven ability to multitask and manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to handle tough situations with an objective and pragmatic outlook; address issues by delivering concise, constructive criticism and creative solutions
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to acquire skills to drive data analysis and decision making
- A track record of being a team player and leader with strong interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Natural ability to navigate a steep learning curve in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Excel ( Pivot Tables) and PowerPoint
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled