The Merchant Success Manager actively consults with merchants on best practices for Auctane product optimization, shipping operations; and conduct quarterly business reviews to help customers benchmark their current shipping operations with industry standards. They ensure merchants are satisfied with the company’s products and services, maintain ongoing merchant relationships and networking, implement success programs, and contribute to sales.
- Primary Auctane point of contact for your assigned merchants responsible for retention, growth and create merchant advocates.
- Responsible for researching, planning, proposing, and managing the appropriate treatment model program for each assigned merchant.
- Analyze and advise merchants on attaining strategic operational milestones.
- Identify merchant objectives and create a plan of action to accomplish them on a continuous basis.
- Understand the merchant’s business and implement configuration changes to the Auctane platform to enhance their current business operations.
- Investigate and resolve issues when confronted with merchant complaints or disputes.
- Conduct analysis of merchant's operations to drive and maintain their profitable short- and long-term growth.
- Conduct operational restructure analysis with merchant’s shipping department and implement solutions and product reconfiguration.
- Consult and advise on best practices in all aspects of merchant’s shipping operations.
- Educate and guide merchants regarding the technical product stack to achieve operational scale.
- Define requirements, gather merchant use cases, and consult with internal departments for necessary features that scale our customers and grow Auctane’s advantage in the marketplace.
- Leads efforts with appropriate departments in definition and prioritization of bugs and issues through to resolution.
- Investigate and resolve issues that prevent the customer from conducting operations.
- Provide expert analysis on shipping operations to customer's executive teams/decision makers.
- Provide merchant business reviews on a regular basis with key recommendations and implementation guidance.
- Manage programs, estimating, monitoring internal and external costs, budget control, margin enhancement, and billing.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years’ experience.
- Three or more (3+) years’ experience in a technical support, or technical enablement role.
- Experience running your own e-commerce business is a plus.
- Understanding of e-commerce, shipping, and/or B2B SaaS products.
Skills and Knowledge:
- You understand the language of business and that technology can solve business problems.
- You know that the right technology can empower organizations to work smarter, wherever they are, whenever they want and on the device they choose.
- You are highly organized and able to multi-task.
- You are self-driven and have a proactive nature.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You demonstrate leadership qualities.
- You possess high computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- You have knowledge of customer success processes.
- You are a patient and active listener.
- You have a passion for service.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You are able to think on your feet and are highly self-motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- You are available on weekends and holidays as needed.
- Salesforce or compatible CRM system
- ZenDesk and JIRA or compatible support systems
- Smartsheets or MS Project
- MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint or Google Sheets, Slides, Docs
- Up to 30% domestic travel.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled