Wherever You Sell, However You Deliver, Exceptionally Efficient
Every day, tens of thousands of online retailers rely on ShipStation to solve the day-to-day challenges of managing orders and processing shipments. The trusted leader in delivery management software since its founding in 2011, ShipStation helps online sellers scale their businesses and deliver exceptional customer experiences, through an intuitive SaaS platform, that allows them to efficiently ship orders, wherever they sell and however they deliver.
ShipStation provides a multi-channel, multi-carrier delivery management platform, offering the most integrations of any ecommerce solution, with more than 300 partnerships with leading ecommerce platforms, marketplaces, carriers and fulfilment services, including Royal Mail, DPD, FedEx, Hermes, UPS, Amazon, eBay, Magento, Shopify and BigCommerce. ShipStation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP), headquartered in Austin, Texas and now expanding into Europe and we are looking for great people to join the rapidly expanding team in Europe. Our European team is based in our office space in Victoria, London. Take a look at shipstation.com for more information on our business, our team, who we are and current opportunities.
Channel Manager, Solution Providers
You will engage with new and existing Solution Provider partners of ShipStation who consist of the top ecommerce agencies and ERP platforms in the world, understanding their business and their client’s objectives, to drive new business opportunities for ShipStation across the Partner ecosystem. Our Channel Managers are responsible for identifying and engaging new partners as well as developing deep, long standing relationships with existing partners to drive the adoption of ShipStation by their customers.
Successful candidates will be specialists at building, developing and maintaining relationships with a variety of partners. To ensure the satisfaction of their customers and the benefit of our business as we expand into new markets. We want you to communicate regularly and proactively with internal stakeholders for the benefit of our users. If you are passionate about delighting, growing and retaining customers and want to be part of a rapidly expanding SaaS software start-up that is loved by its customers, we’d love to talk to you.
What you can expect from us:
- Truly dynamic environment where you’re challenged every day
- Strong team environment where we win and lose (rarely) together
- Honest, transparent culture that encourages high performance
- Become part of a business that is transforming the ecommerce fulfilment market
- Real time training, coaching and mentoring from leaders and colleagues
- Opportunities to travel regularly in the UK and internationally
- New office environment, free gym access, private healthcare and more
- Build and execute a partner plan to drive qualified opportunities for ShipStation in the UK market, as part of the overall UK go to market plan
- Identify and develop deep, strategic relationships within the UK premier Solution Provider network
- Provide a single point of contact for Solution Providers for their sales, marketing and customer deployment efforts with ShipStation
- Develop and deliver sales and marketing campaigns to Solution Provider to driver new ShipStation user acquisition and revenue growth
- Being an evangelist ShipStation at industry events, virtual and on-site partner / end user meetings as needed
- Advocating internally for partners and their clients to drive satisfaction and loyalty
What we’re looking for:
- >4 years experience in a partner-facing role, ideally in the ecommerce market
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excited about being in a startup environment
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, shipping, and/or B2B SaaS products
- Ability to think critically and identify a problem's most fundamental elements
- Proactive, well-organized, and strong attention to detail
- Able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages
- Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent change
- Proficient in MS Office and a CRM
- Proven work ethic
- Ability to travel regularly
- Experience running your own e-commerce business (a BIG plus)
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers and partners, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.
If you are also interested in being part of the London office for an Austin-based SaaS software start-up, that is loved by its customers and expanding across Europe, take a moment to apply!