The many challenges of shipping and logistics often bring growing pains that fast-growing brands struggle to negotiate. This is where we step in. At Auctane, we’re a team of shipping and software experts who are obsessed with solving logistics challenges so merchants are free to focus on what they love: designing their store experiences, finding new growth opportunities, and engaging with their customers.
- Work with the data and product operations teams to analyze customer and market trends to re-position products and services as market dynamics change
- Work closely with the data team, determine the business opportunity for new features and make recommendations for pricing, target audiences, and adoption criteria. Build weekly targets, dashboards, and provide updates to key stakeholders on a consistent basis
- Leverage NPS data, reviews, and other user feedback to identify areas of opportunity within our products and serve as an advocate for users to the cross-functional leaders
- Works across teams to articulate how product features will solve the unmet needs of our customers
- Build messaging to help users and prospective customers understand the value of our products and services
Go to Market
- Develop a deep understanding of our products, customer base, the competitive landscape, and potential market opportunities
- Work alongside the Product Management team to articulate how new features should be built to create the best merchant experience
- Work closely with product and brand managers to develop and execute integrated marketing plans for feature launches
- Participate in webinars, sales trainings, and other events as needed
- Develop one-pagers, presentations, email templates, and call scripts to empower our marketing and sales teams to drive product adoption
Develop the structure and processes required for the team to achieve their goals
- Mentor and develop product marketing managers
- Help assign incoming work for the product marketing team and clear roadblocks along the way
Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of SaaS and/or API marketing experience with 4+ years in a product marketing role
- 2+ years directly managing and/or coaching members of a team
- A solid point of view of the best way to build and grow a team
- Have a passion for technology and find it easy to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to turn complex information into easy to understand messaging
- Experience building and executing go-to-market plans with successful outcomes
- An ability to work across multiple teams who own multiple products, influencing and driving others to hit the desired goals
- Experience in shipping and logistics preferred
- A testing mindset - always learning, iterating, and improving
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- An ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Experience with tools like Slack, Confluence, JIRA, Google Suite, Asana, etc.
- Always puts the customer experience first
- Ability to travel as needed
The Auctane family includes ShipStation, ShipWorks, ShipEngine, and ShippingEasy. We’re a fast-moving, high-growth startup backed by a $5B public company, and we’re looking for a senior product marketing manager who wants to be a part of a team that brings innovative and downright life-changing products to life. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be focused on the user experience, ensuring that our products meet and exceed expectations. You’ll help us make sure the customer lifecycle is a long, happy one. We’ll look to you for guidance on the best way to build new features and enhance existing product functionality so we can deliver an exceptional experience and grow product engagement.
If you’re passionate about helping aspirational online sellers succeed and grow—this role is for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled