Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Are you someone who is fascinated by the customer journey, constantly on a quest to find the latest—and best—technology, and enjoys turning data into decisions? Well, we might have the perfect role for you. Auctane is looking for an ambitious Senior Marketing Operations Manager to help us grow and scale marketing performance for four successful shipping products.
You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Serve as the liaison between marketing and operations departments, managing technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, Looker) used to generate, distribute, and report on trials.
- Develop an understanding of the full marketing funnel for each product—including channel performance, CPAs, LTV, and more—and provide recommendations for improvements
- Proactively communicate insights regarding funnel health
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in trial starts
- Ensure all campaigns and channels are fully tracked by using ref codes, appropriate tagging, etc
- Create and maintain dashboards on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization and changes to strategy.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing databases
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Work with Finance and marketing leadership to ensure the marketing budget is reconciled monthly and leverage CPA data to notify brand owners about opportunities for changes in strategy
- BA degree in Business or another related field
- 5+ years in a marketing role with 3+ years focused on operations
- Experience managing marketing operations for a fast-growing software company
- Experience in relevant marketing tools like Salesforce, Hubspot, Drift, Pendo, Delighted, MixMax, and Qualtrics
- Experience working with data tools like Looker
The many challenges of shipping and logistics too often bring growing pains that fast-growing brands struggle to negotiate.
Auctane is a team of shipping and software experts with a passion for helping merchants fulfill their most audacious dreams. Our software solves ecommerce problems so our customers can scale their business on demand.
At Auctane, you’ll join a family that is relentlessly committed to a singular mission: to enable the entrepreneurial spirit across the globe. We’re obsessed with making sure merchants are free to focus on what matters most: creating remarkable products and connecting with customers everywhere.
The Auctane family includes ShipStation, ShipWorks, ShipEngine, and ShippingEasy. Our partners include Amazon, UPS, USPS, eBay, BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Walmart.
We’re a fast-moving, high-growth startup backed by a $5B public company, with offices in Austin, London, and Sydney. We’re in it for the long haul, and yet we’re just getting started.
If you like working with the best on some of the most complex, exciting problems in global business, you’re home.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled