Every day, the complex challenges of global shipping and logistics bring growing pains that fast-growing online brands struggle to negotiate. Getting products into the hands of customers quickly and affordably is a challenge for most. At Auctane, we serve and champion these merchants every day. Our software stack solves shipping and logistics problems that arise as merchants scale, so they can focus their time, energy, and resources on what matters most.
Auctane is a team of shipping and software experts with a passion for helping merchants move their ideas, dreams and innovations around the globe. The Auctane family includes ShipStation, ShipWorks, ShipEngine, and ShippingEasy. Our partners include Amazon, UPS, USPS, eBay, BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Walmart.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP), Auctane is headquartered in Austin, TX, with offices in St. Louis, London, and Sydney.
As a Customer Success Advisor, you’ll be at the vanguard of ShippingEasy's customer interaction. You will tackle emails, live chats, and phone calls. Simultaneously, you will build and improve our customer experience structure to preemptively address customer concerns before they happen. You’ll accomplish those tasks by developing an exhaustive understanding of the application and working closely with ShippingEasy's team of awesome engineers, designers, sales and marketing folks. If you are interested in being part of a cutting-edge SaaS software start-up that is loved by its customers, take a moment to apply!
You must have:
- Superb communication skills: You understand that effective communication is about more than what you say, it’s about taking the time to listen and understand. You can make complicated concepts sound easy or describe in detail the simplest of interactions.
- An empathetic desire to help: For you, a new inquiry isn’t just a case to close, but an opportunity to understand someone’s story and make their life better. Our purpose as a company is to help online businesses to thrive.
- Prior customer facing experience: Whether it was working the cash register at Starbucks or working as an Apple Genius, you must have experience working with customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work with people with a variety of skills
- Insane ability to “Get Ship Done!” – Can you make good choices that serve both the customer and company? We need folks who are passionate about delighting and retaining customers.
Would be great to also have experience with:
- B2B or SaaS support
- Content creation for blogs and support articles
- Running your own e-commerce business
- Anything else you’re awesome at! (we’d love to know)
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled