Join us to shape the future of shipping!
Until 2020, many people didn't pay much attention to the global supply chain. But with ships backlogged in ports around the world, the maritime industry has become increasingly important to both the supply chain and our everyday lives.
At ShipIn Systems, we are driving operations for the leaders in the maritime industry through our Visual Fleet Management Platform. With patented computer vision applications and real-time visual analytics, ShipIn’s platform proactively alerts shipowners, managers, and seafarers to activity onboard to improve safety and drive more efficient operations to modernize the global supply chain.
The Sales Account Manager primary goal is to identify new lead sources and convert qualified prospects in the form of meetings for Account Executives who aim to seal the deal. This process gives you the ability to focus on being the best at what you do – strategically generating pipeline and moving prospects from meeting to qualified opportunity.
We view this role as an opportunity to position yourself on a career growth path, with opportunity to progress within ShipIn through to future opportunities, through Sales, Marketing, Support, Customer Success or Professional Services.
- Affinity for SAAS software solutions and knowledge of the Maritime Industry
- Excitement about outbound calling to turn cold leads into warm opportunities
- Work with designated strategic Executives to identify and prioritize key accounts to develop
- Working with the Sales & Marketing teams to identify new opportunities as well as following up on leads produced from Marketing campaigns.
- Ability to carefully listen and be able to absorb information
- Ability to communicate at a senior level up to C level
- Passionate about technology and strong desire to learn
- You will need to be very resilient and tenacious
Qualifications / Experiences
- 2-5 years minimum experience in sales of B2B software, ideally SAAS
- Experience in engaging with both cold and warm leads and independent with the ability to take initiative
Want to learn more? Apply now