As a member of the ShipBob Team, you will benefit from an environment where everything is achievable. We aim to be a place where you can:
- Write Your Career Story. Because we are solving some of the most difficult problems in global commerce, you have the opportunity to write the story that will make your career.
- Experience Global Impact and Global Connection. At ShipBob we benefit from diverse cultures and perspectives in service of the global community.
- Grow With An Ownership Mindset. We believe that great innovation comes from great transparency. We are more resilient and more creative when we have an inclusive and transparent culture where everyone knows our strengths and opportunities.
Title: Senior Implementation Specialist
Location: Remote in these states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, KS, KY, ID, IL, IN, MA, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI
We are hiring a Senior Implementation Specialist who will be responsible for the successful onboarding of ShipBob’s new large SMB and Mid-Market merchants. You will provide thorough training sessions for all stakeholders to ensure effective use of the ShipBob dashboard and suite of fulfillment services. You will also troubleshoot issues early on in the partnership to course-correct and set our merchants up for long-term success.
What you’ll do:
- Consultation: Understand Merchant Needs and Goals.
- Upon account assignment, review needs and “success criteria” for partnership, including the reasons why they partnered with ShipBob.
- Serve as a resource to multiple merchants during a 60-90 day implementation phase.
- Configuration: Guide merchants to set up the ShipBob platform.
- Set up the dashboard and services to accomplish the goals of the merchant.
- Training: Coach and Guide Merchant to Success.
- Set up tailored training sessions for all stakeholders based on merchant needs and specific dashboard configuration and functionality.
- Prepare reference material in line with training to encourage self-service and seamless interaction with ShipBob dashboard and services.
- Adoption: Push Merchant Use of Key ShipBob Features.
- Marry merchant objectives with ShipBob capabilities to deliver use and adoption of key functions and features as part of ShipBob’s offerings.
- Perform: Nail Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- NPS/Customer Satisfaction: foster merchant advocacy by providing world class experience.
- Retention: contribute to ShipBob’s company growth through high merchant retention.
- Time to Revenue: ensure the merchants have completed all necessary steps to start shipping with ShipBob in a timely manner.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as necessary.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in project management, merchant success or similar role, customer facing role.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Keen perceptive intelligence in assessing merchant needs and driving solutions to meet those needs.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal and written communication.
- Experience collaborating cross-departmentally to deliver comprehensive solutions for merchants.
- Experience with APIs, ERP, IMS and OMS systems.
- Experience with E-Commerce platforms such as Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento or Woocommerce is highly preferred.
- Experience in working with mid-market to enterprise merchants is highly preferred.
Classification: Salaried/Non- Exempt
Reports to: Manager of Implementation
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Basic Life Insurance
- 401K Match
- Variety of voluntary benefits, such as, short term disability
- Competitive Salary, Performance Bonus & Equity
- Paid Maternity/Parental Leave Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Fun Culture >>> Check us out on Instagram (@lifeatshipbob)
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
At ShipBob, we’re looking to bring on board people who embody our core values:
- Be Mission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that passion every day.
- Be Humble. We have ambitious goals, and our team members understand that success or failure depends on us working together and leaving egos at the door.
- Be Resilient. Logistics is a complicated business. So is software. We value team members that never give up and keep iterating until a problem is solved.
- Be a Creative Problem Solver. As a startup, we value smart, innovative solutions to complex problems. We fall in love with the problem, not our “favorite” solution.
- Be Safety Minded. It’s not just talk; it’s the way you work.
ShipBob is a cloud-based logistics platform that partners with over 7,000+ e-commerce businesses to help make their entrepreneurial dreams a reality. We offer a full suite of fulfillment solutions for our merchants, including the ability to improve their transit times, shipping costs and deliver best in class experience to their customers. With an almost 100% accuracy rate in fulfilling orders and orders shipped on time, our merchants can count on us to deliver excellent service.
As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago with over $330M+ raised from blue-chip investors like Menlo Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners and SoftBank Vision Fund 2, our goal is to continue to be the #1 best fulfillment technology in the industry.
ShipBob provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.