Sales Associates will be responsible for developing solid relationships with customers throughout the car-buying experience and effectively guiding them through the process to ensure that they purchase a vehicle and F&I that meets their needs.
What You Will Do:
- Understands available inventory of vehicles to assist customers in finding a vehicle that matches their needs
- Guides customers every step of the way, from sale or appraisal, test drives, F&I options, sale completion
- Assists customers in choosing protection packages for their vehicle by presenting all products and their benefits
- Completes all relevant records and documentation to ensure smooth transactions
- Provides impeccable customer service and follow up to ensure a long lasting relationship with customers
- Maximizes immediate and residual revenue from every customer
- Maintains a follow-up system that encourages repeat customers and referrals
- Complies with federal, state and local regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned
**Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What You Will Bring:
- Exceptional sales and customer service experience
- Previous automotive finance experience working at a dealership preferred
- High level of self-motivation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with customers through email, text and phone calls
- Flexibility to provide cover for store opening hours, including evenings and weekends
- Demonstrated ability to overcome potential buyer and seller objections
- Strong attention to detail to accurately track all communications in CRM system
We believe car buying should be fun, fair, and accessible to everyone. We’ve set out to transform an industry, using technology to bring transparency and convenience to the car buying process.
And we aren’t stopping there. We seek to bring that same openness and simplicity to car ownership too, with payments, maintenance, and insurance in one easy app. At SHIFT, we’re building the tools that empower people to buy, own, and sell the cars that make life go. This is a great opportunity to join a hyper growth company changing an industry!
Shift is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Shift is an equal opportunity employer. SHIFT prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. SHIFT conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.