We believe car buying should be fun, fair, and accessible to everyone. We’ve set out to transform an industry, using technology to bring transparency and convenience to the car buying process. And we aren’t stopping there. We aim to bring that same transparency and convenience to car ownership too, with payments, maintenance, and insurance in one easy app. At Shift, we’re building the tools that empower people to buy, own, and sell the cars that make life go. We’ve recently entered the public markets (Nasdaq: SFT) and are experiencing rapid growth. This is a great opportunity to join a hyper-growth company changing an industry!
What you'll do/Duties (Essential Functions):
- Drive results by analyzing performance, management of the team, and execution of strategies
- Communicate and diagnose outages with tools and technology to IT support and management teams.
- Implement, supervise and direct regular training to ensure all employees are trained in Operations, Sales, and other company policies
- Execute assigned strategies to ensure your team meets or exceeds performance objectives
- Interact at different levels within the organization and work closely with key partners to develop continuous improvement plans.
- Prepare reports and communications regarding your team’s operations and performance as needed
- Conduct planning sessions and performance reviews. Recognize strong performance and discipline when necessary
- Oversee Time & Labor protocol to company standards
- Ensure that all employees comply with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Be visible and foster team member connectedness and satisfaction in a remote environment
- You will work closely with the Data Science team’s machine learning and artificial intelligence models to develop pricing and risk product solutions.
- Leading yourself and the team in a way that supports Shift’s Vision, Mission and core values
- You will regularly meet with leadership to present analysis on results that drive overall profitability, unit-based economics, and valuation.
- Work closely with Executive Management on developing and building process efficiencies, and sales tooling.
What we ask for/Qualifications, Skills, & Experience:
- The ability to develop a strategic vision for the department and able to effectively articulate the vision and progress to executive leadership.
- Coaching and mentoring early career, first time leaders to develop high-performing teams.
- Consistently analyze the performance of your team, and provide consistent coaching and direction as needed.
- Drive strategy to meet company pricing targets and performance goals.
- Develop and design new products and processes that lead to new initiatives to improve profitability.
- Design plan & strategy for Acquisition by channel and team, you will also oversee developmental and growth goals
- Experience hiring, training and developing a strong team of Acquisitions Associates who deliver on the company’s goals and reflects its values
- Ability identify, coach, motivate, and support employees so that they can meet their personal goals and provide superior service to every customer
- Experience setting clear objectives for your team and for each employee, as well as monitor progress and tracking results
- Experience managing 3rd party BPO / contact center partners performance, as well as communicating with management daily on results and next day's objectives
- Start-up experience a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred
Shift is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Shift is an equal opportunity employer. SHIFT prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. SHIFT conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.