We believe car buying should be fun, fair, and accessible to everyone. We’ve set out to transform an industry, using technology to bring transparency and convenience to the car buying process.
And we aren’t stopping there. We seek to bring that same openness and simplicity to car ownership too, with payments, maintenance, and insurance in one easy app. At SHIFT, we’re building the tools that empower people to buy, own, and sell the cars that make life go. We’ve recently entered the public markets (Nasdaq: SFT) and are experiencing rapid growth. This is a great opportunity to join a hyper growth company changing an industry!
Qualifications & Requirements
- Valid Driver's License
- Computer, tablet, and iOS proficiency (Preferred)
- Verified experience of working in fast paced, flexible working environment
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail.
- Flexible work schedule. Willing to work weekends
- Previous experience in the field of automotive repair/maintenance
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal formats
- Works in tandem with the Shift Customer Support team to address and resolve vehicle concerns both while in inventory and post sale to customers.
- Provides customer facing support and oversees some vehicle repairs at all Shift hub locations and in some cases with 3rd party vendors.
- Monitoring of multiple escalation and assistance channels to assist with questions and specific concerns as they happen
- Monitor and manage various Shift vehicle insurance claims and facilitation of these repairs
- Partnership with internal recon and pricing teams to ensure Shift vehicle acquisitions meet standards for retail resale.
- Respond to incoming customer inquiries regarding warranties, vehicle operation, and scheduling of repairs and/or maintenance services.
Who We Are
At Shift, we’re all about growth - which means people who are eager to grow, who are ready to roll up their sleeves and learn new things. We were founded by a scrappy group of visionaries who were by no means “car experts” - so we don’t expect you to be one, either! We’ll take the open-minded go-getter over the pure subject matter expert any day. In that spirit, we also care about building a diverse and inclusive workplace and company. To put it simply, cars are meant for everyone, so we believe our company should be, too. We never discriminate against any candidate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds and walks of life to apply, even if you’re unsure if you meet all the requirements.
Why Join Now?
Having gone public in October 2020, we are at the beginning of our journey and hope you join us for the ride! Shift is a leading end-to-end auto e-commerce platform transforming the used car industry with a technology-driven, hassle-free customer experience. Shift’s mission is to make buying or selling a used car fun, fair, and accessible to everyone. We provide comprehensive, digital solutions throughout the car ownership lifecycle: finding the right car, having a test drive brought to you before buying the car, a seamless digitally-driven purchase transaction including financing and vehicle protection products, an efficient, digital trade-in/sale transaction, and a vision to provide high-value support services during car ownership.