We believe car buying should be fun, fair, and accessible to everyone. We’ve set out to transform an industry, using technology to bring transparency and convenience to the car buying process.
And we aren’t stopping there. We seek to bring that same openness and simplicity to car ownership too, with payments, maintenance, and insurance in one easy app. At SHIFT, we’re building the tools that empower people to buy, own, and sell the cars that make life go. We’ve recently entered the public markets (Nasdaq: SFT) and are experiencing rapid growth. This is a great opportunity to join a hyper growth company changing an industry!
The Concierge Team Lead is part of our dynamic field operations team and is tasked with a variety of mission critical responsibilities:
- Hiring, managing, and training the local Concierge team and Assistant Team Managers
- Working with the product and engineering team to build and improve our current technology
What you’ll do:
- You’re looking for a solid opportunity to gain sales, management, and customer service experience in an exciting and innovative start-up environment
- You’re a self-starter with a great attitude who enjoys solving problems that we haven’t encountered before
- You take ownership of your role and demonstrate your value in actions, not words
- You can think on your feet. You enjoy learning new things and can learn them quickly; change excites you
- You communicate clearly and you listen carefully. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re capable of successfully providing information in person, through writing and on the phone.
- You love making a positive impact by leading and mentoring a growing team of Concierge
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of operations and people management experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Interest in customer service and connecting with people
- Self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented and mature under pressure
- Eagerness and desire to take on new responsibilities
- Detail-oriented, trustworthy, personable, and articulate
- Savvy individual with a sharp eye for detail
- Quickly to react to tough situations in a fast-paced operational environment
- You have a flexible schedule and are open to working nights and weekends
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to drive a stick shift is strongly preferred
- Some college is a plus, but not required
Who We Are
At Shift, we’re all about growth - which means people who are eager to grow, who are ready to roll up their sleeves and learn new things. We were founded by a scrappy group of visionaries who were by no means “car experts” - so we don’t expect you to be one, either! We’ll take the open-minded go-getter over the pure subject matter expert any day. In that spirit, we also care about building a diverse and inclusive workplace and company. To put it simply, cars are meant for everyone, so we believe our company should be, too. We never discriminate against any candidate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds and walks of life to apply, even if you’re unsure if you meet all the requirements.
Shift is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.