About the role/Position Overview:
The Acquisitions Associate (AA) builds and strengthens our ongoing pipeline of prospective sellers. As the lifeblood of our selling platform, they’re high-energy, highly motivated team players who are passionate about working with customers and helping them sell their cars flawlessly. The AA will be explaining complex information to a customer one minute, then qualifying leads and tracking CRM communications the next. Most of all, they understand the customer journey and mindset, and appreciate how big of a decision selling a car is. They know how to be an effective partner without the heavy-handed salesperson approach.
What you'll do/Duties (Essential Functions):
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Proactively reach out to (call), and contact, interested car seller leads and sell them on booking an evaluation for their car
- Provide efficient, courteous customer service
- Seamlessly process all transactions while following company policies & procedures
- Accurately track and update all activity on internal CRM tools.
- Need to be flexible for scheduling
**Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What we ask for/Qualifications, Skills, & Experience:
- 1+ years experience with a track record of success in Lead Generation or Inside Sales
- An energetic personality who communicates effectively and respectfully with customers over the phone, chat and email.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- A self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Thrives in a team environment and treats everyone with respect
- Experienced in the automobile industry is a plus, but not necessary
- Experience with Apple products a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Will remain in a seated position for extended periods of time.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer.
- Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.