As a Fulfillment Expert you will be the face of Shift and be directly responsible for bringing trust and simplicity to all of our appointments with each and every customer. Your success in the role will ensure that the company provides all of our customers with the smoothest and easiest experience possible. This role is full-time and employees must be available to work any day of the week. This role is for you if you’re looking for a solid opportunity to gain sales, management, and customer service experience in an exciting and innovative start-up environment
What you’ll do:
- You will own the success of the customer journey
- Partner with the customer to provide excellent service on a daily basis during every interaction
- Handle multiple interactions with customers daily via phone
- You have an eye for detail. You will partner with our Quality Assurance team to ensure our customer stays informed of anything regarding their vehicle purchase
- Solve problems by working hand in hand with internal Sales, Financing, and Field Ops teams to ensure a smooth customer buying experience.
- Make efficient decisions to ensure successful appointments and excellent customer experience
What we’re looking for:
- You’re looking for a solid opportunity to gain sales, management, and customer service experience in an exciting and innovative start-up environment
- You’re a self-starter with a great attitude who enjoys solving problems that we haven’t encountered before
- Highly motivated individuals with an interest in customer service and project management
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- Self-starter and team-orientation
- Calm demeanor under pressure
- Eagerness and desire to take on new responsibilities
- Highly effective oral and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Flexibility with your schedule and are open to working mornings, nights, and weekends
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
Shift is a leading end-to-end auto ecommerce platform transforming the used car industry with a technology-driven, hassle-free customer experience. Our mission is to make buying or selling a used car fun, fair, and accessible to everyone. Having gone public in October 2020, we are at the beginning of our journey and hope you join us for the ride!
At Shift, we’re all about growth - we are a culture of people who are eager to grow, who are ready to roll up their sleeves and learn new things. We were founded by a scrappy group of visionaries who were by no means “car experts” but who had the desire to work together to change an industry. We’ll take the open-minded go-getter over the pure subject matter expert any day.
We also believe cars are meant for everyone, so our company should be, too. We never discriminate against any candidate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds and walks of life to apply, even if you’re unsure if you meet all the requirements. (Even if this particular role isn’t the right fit, chances are we will have the right one soon.)