What you'll do
- Build, lead, and hold accountability across a team of high performing Lead Development Representatives, all while working in a “remote” environment.
- Leading yourself and the team in a way that supports Shift’s Vision, Mission and core values
- Interviewing qualified candidates as potential additions to an aggressively growing team
- Training new Lead Development Reps from Day 1 by providing them with the necessary skills / knowledge to quickly achieve / surpass quota expectations
- Consistently analyze the performance of your team, and provide consistent coaching and direction as needed.
- Daily call coaching and role playing to develop sales skills in consultative selling.
- Weekly 1:1’s focusing on sales reps development and career path
- Work closely with Upper Management on developing and delivering training sessions, building process efficiencies, and sales tooling.
- Assist with customers directly when necessary
What you'll have
- 3-5+ years of Inside Sales management experience.
- Preference for candidates with experience within a high growth company
- Auto sales experience a plus but not required
- Possesses a strong desire to ‘win’ and grow company revenues as well as personal earnings
- Passion for sales leadership, development, and mentorship.
- Self starter and collaborative leader, as well as an analytical and strategic thinker
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or Hubspot preferred
- Start-up experience a plus
- BA/BS degree preferred
Shift is a leading end-to-end auto ecommerce platform transforming the used car industry with a technology-driven, hassle-free customer experience. Our mission is to make buying or selling a used car fun, fair, and accessible to everyone. Having gone public in October 2020, we are at the beginning of our journey and hope you join us for the ride!
At Shift, we’re all about growth - we are a culture of people who are eager to grow, who are ready to roll up their sleeves and learn new things. We were founded by a scrappy group of visionaries who were by no means “car experts” but who had the desire to work together to change an industry. We’ll take the open-minded go-getter over the pure subject matter expert any day.
We also believe cars are meant for everyone, so our company should be, too. We never discriminate against any candidate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds and walks of life to apply, even if you’re unsure if you meet all the requirements. (Even if this particular role isn’t the right fit, chances are we will have the right one soon.)