The Hub Manager plays a critical role within Shifts’ Operations by helping ensure both customers and employees have a consistent, friendly and inviting experience while at the hub. You will make sure the office is clean, organized, stocked and welcoming to employees and customers alike. You will work closely with local vendors to ensure supplies are ordered, tracked and replenished to support our operations. In addition you will support local management teams on new initiatives and projects as needed.
What you’ll do:
- You will provide exemplary customer service and be a partner and support internal local teams
- You will ensure overall office environment consistently meets both Shifts’ and its customers standards and expectations.
- You will monitor and maintain an adequate level of supplies, snacks, etc. to support day-to-day operations.
- You will be the main point of contact for vendors and suppliers including overseeing invoicing and budget for your local hub
- You will work closely with your peers on standardizing processes and identifying opportunities to enhance and improve the customer and employee experience at the hub.
- You may be asked to support the business in helping with change management initiatives and new employee onboarding.
- Facilities repairs and building maintenance as needed, scheduling TaskRabbits & other vendors
- Managing accounts (i.e. Comcast, Nest) and meeting with the landlord, managing lease agreements (for printer, cameras, shredding services, etc).
What you'll have:
- 2+ years as an office manager or coordinator
- 2+ years in customer service-type role/environment
- Flexibility to work some weekend days
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Must have valid driver's license
- Familiarity with Microsoft and Google products
- Familiarity with Salesforce & ADP (not required)
Shift is a leading end-to-end auto ecommerce platform transforming the used car industry with a technology-driven, hassle-free customer experience. Our mission is to make buying or selling a used car fun, fair, and accessible to everyone. Having gone public in October 2020, we are at the beginning of our journey and hope you join us for the ride!
At Shift, we’re all about growth - we are a culture of people who are eager to grow, who are ready to roll up their sleeves and learn new things. We were founded by a scrappy group of visionaries who were by no means “car experts” but who had the desire to work together to change an industry. We’ll take the open-minded go-getter over the pure subject matter expert any day.
We also believe cars are meant for everyone, so our company should be, too. We never discriminate against any candidate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds and walks of life to apply, even if you’re unsure if you meet all the requirements. (Even if this particular role isn’t the right fit, chances are we will have the right one soon.)