We are a well-funded biotech startup that has developed a proprietary single cell platform that resolves a bottleneck for immunotherapy. We are currently looking for a computational biologist in the field of immuno-oncology to join our interdisciplinary team. The candidate is expected to adapt quickly and communicate well, especially in a fast-paced startup environment. He/she will collaborate with other team members and be part of an exciting journey. We pay competitive salaries with bonus and equity, plus full benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401k match, commuter benefits and daily lunch.
- Bioinformatics analysis of NGS data for cancer mutations
- TCR repertoire analysis from DNA and RNA sequencing data
- Working closely with other members in the R&D team to do TCR target discoveries
Skills and Qualifications:
- Doctoral (PhD) degree in bioengineering, computational biology or an equivalent field, with a combined background of biology and computer science. 4+ years of experience in computational biology for immuno-oncology applications (academic experience during PhD is counted).
- Deep knowledge in cancer genomics.
- Deep understanding in NGS workflow.
- Expert in programming languages such as Python, R etc.
- Expert in setting up applications on AWS cloud.
- Experience in other bioinformatics analysis processes and software.
- $140,000 - $160,000 (depending on the depth of expertise) + 10% bonus + 4% salary 401K match + Sizable Equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurances, 100% premium covered;
- Daily Lunches, unlimited snacks and drinks;
- Commuter benefits;
- Flexible time off and sick leave; Regular time off for public holidays
- Disability Insurance, Life Insurance; Workplace Insurance
Collaboration, Ownership and Authenticity/Transparency.