Meet Shearer’s, Fort Worth’s newest neighbor! We are excited to expand our business in one of the fastest-growing metro areas in the US! Adding great talent to our team starts NOW!
Human Resources Administrator
You already ♥LOVE♥ us
Shearer’s is a privately held producer, leading co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearer’s brand, and other private labels. Ranking number one in private brand and contract manufactured salty snacks, as well as the number two supplier of private brand cookies and crackers in North America, you love our products, although you may not be familiar with our name! We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to embrace significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 12 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
At Shearer’s, we provide the safest environment possible for our employees by providing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), frequent and thorough sanitation practices, social distancing, daily temperature checks, as well as virtual interviewing options. Safety is our absolute priority.
The HR Administrator (HRA) will administer, support and enforce all policies relating to all aspects of human resources. The HRA will assist with team member benefits, support plant payroll, support recruitment and retention processes, assist with team member engagement projects and other duties as assigned.
Your seat at the table
The HR Administrator position is accountable for:
- Team Member engagement – respond to inquiries regarding policies and communication events
- Document Tracking – Updating team member files, attendance records, benefits, and performance reviews
- Recruitment – Partners with the Shearer’s Staffing Engine (SSE) to support plant hiring events and onboarding. Supports the internal job posting and selection process.
- Time Management – effectively prioritize assignments based on the changing need of the facility
- Flexibility – Available to work a variety of shifts when applicable and work weekends and overtime when needed
- Confidentiality – Must maintain a high level of confidentiality in their everyday work
- Records & Documentation - Enters, verifies, and maintains personnel documentation, including personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance evaluations, and termination data
- Perform additional related duties as assigned.
What you bring to the table
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- College Degree or completion of applicable program preferred
- 1-2 years experience in administrative, human resources, or recruitment experience preferred
- Excellent attendance record
- Computer skills – proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Strong time management, interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Ability to work a variable schedule
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities consistent with the essential duties and responsibilities
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!