You already ♥ us
Shearer’s is a privately held producer, co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearer’s brand, and other private labels. As a matter of fact, Shearers is the number one producer of kettle cooked chips in the world! As the leader in North America, we private label and co-manufacture salty snacks and we are the second largest producer of cookies and crackers. We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. So, while you may not be familiar with our name, you likely eat the products we make on a regular basis. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to realize significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 11 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
Sr. Sales & Replenishment Manager
This position works closely with internal cross-functional contacts and Wal-Mart Merchandising and Private Brand’s contacts. This role is responsible for managing daily analytics to drive Sales and Replenishment policies.
Your seat at the table
- Provide primary support to the Sr. Director Salty Snacks & secondary to the Team & Organization
- Run weekly/daily reports (Dashboards, Price Investment, etc.)
- Run ad hoc reports
- Build Sales Presentations (‘Tell the Story’) for Buyer appointments, quarterly Innovation sessions & annual JBP
- Support Wal-Mart Merchandising (Buyer) activities
- Merchandising: Feature recommendations
- Assortment: New item set-up via Data Sync & Retail Link
- Pricing: Analyze Price Investment trends
- Shelving: Modular change impact analysis, Untraited stores
- Support Wal-Mart Replenishment (RM) activities
- Track all Replenishment metrics: In-Stocks, In-Fulls, OTIF, SVIST, DC Outs, Zero sales, etc.
- Seasonal Supplemental & Presentation recommendations
- Monitor & ensure alignment to GRS Supply Plan w/Shearer’s forecast
- Support Supply Optimization activities like re-traiting sku’s
- Data-mine Syndicated data (AC Nielsen) for:
- Share Gap opportunities
- Regional Assortment opportunities
- Price Gap analysis
- Support Omni-channel experience via Wal-Mart.com maintenance
- Ensure ‘rich content’
- Updated images & item descriptions
- Optimize SEO
- Key words search, site page priority
- Admin Duties
- Deduction management
- Forecasting to ensure accuracy & capacity
- Deliver samples to CIC and/or Wal-Mart as needed
- Other administrative duties as required
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferable analytical/business related) and 3-5 years related experience in replenishment and/or sales analytics required
- Retail Link experience and/or Certification required
- Reflect Shearer’s core values of Respect, Teamwork & Better Together
- Driver’s License is required
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!