Sharebite is the leading food ordering platform built for companies to feed their employees. Our platform allows their employees to place meal orders with their favorite restaurants while helping to combat food insecurity in local communities. Every meal ordered on Sharebite results in a meal donation through local partners like Feeding America and City Harvest, and to date, we have donated over 4.2 million meals.
Being well fed is an essential ingredient for employee wellbeing, team performance, and company culture. Join our team and help bring do-good, feel-good eating to the world.
About the Role
This role will dive deep into operational management, product roadmapping, project management, and customer experience. This is a critical role as it interfaces between DSP (Delivery Service Provider) driver partners and Sharebite restaurant partners to optimize the food delivery process. This operations-driven role calls for a rare combination of creative problem solving, detail orientation, and interpersonal ability to manage partnerships. You will have the opportunity to work cross functionally and gain invaluable insight into how the day-to-day of a fast growing startup is run across multiple sides of the business.
- Manage the flow of individual/group order deliveries scattered across all of our clients both in NYC and outside of NYC
- Scale new and existing processes to allow the logistics side of the business to efficiently operate and grow
- Hyper proactive in terms of working cross functionally to provide actionable insight to the broader team when a group order delivery time is in jeopardy and understanding where in the process things might have gone wrong
- Build relationships and effectively manage the relationships with our various Delivery Service Partners and measuring their performance with data, and leveraging that data for actionable insights
- Proactively search for new features our tech team can develop to improve a seamless operational process on the logistics side
- This part-time remote role.
Required Skills & Experience
- Organized Efficiency - you have no problem managing several tasks and tend to have high "bandwidth" to take on multiple responsibilities, you're comfortable with ambiguity and working in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Collaborative Team Player - you value working hard and supporting your team, you take pride in doing an exceptional job and you're the first to high-five a teammate when they do too.
- Attention to Detail - you thrive on the little things that matter for our clients and delivery service partners while maintaining a big picture mindset when it comes to optimizing client experience.
- Sharebite highly values access and inclusivity, disabled candidates encouraged to apply.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any access requirements for your application.
If you're excited by the opportunity to represent a fast growing, mission-driven startup, we'd love to talk with you!