ShapeTX® is pioneering the field of programmable RNA medicines to repair the genetic causes of diseases. By merging innovations in AI and RNA technology to generate and analyze hundreds of billions of therapeutic possibilities, ShapeTX is developing breakthroughs in RNA editing, next-generation AAVs, and disruptive gene therapy manufacturing. The ShapeTX platform enables pharma innovators to design treatments across a wide range of diseases, including rare genetic disorders as well as debilitating conditions, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and many more. You can find us at shapetx.com and on LinkedIn and Twitter.
At ShapeTX, we are a dynamic team of professionals who are dedicated and passionate about making cures a reality. Through diversity of thought, scientific knowledge, professional rigor and focus we are merging cutting-edge science with extensive drug development expertise to unlock cures to many debilitating diseases.
Shape Therapeutics is headquartered in Seattle, Washington with a satellite site in Boston, Massachusetts.
ShapeTX is looking for a highly motivated, collaborative, and communicative Sr. Program Manager to support our growing platform and pipeline. As a member of the Project Management team, you will be trusted to manage the full lifecycle of new projects while leading communications and organization, and providing valuable insight into anticipated challenges and proposed resolutions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively across cross-functional teams to bring projects forward. This is a unique opportunity to oversee critical areas of programs in a fast paced, dynamic environment and enable ShapeTX’s development of next-gen RNA technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Manage cross-functional teams to develop project plans, coordinate efforts, and manage/report project meetings/notes to support milestone achievement and overall project delivery. Demonstrate a proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Organize, allocate, and advocate for resources to maintain project quality and timelines.
- Lead all project communications and serve as key source of knowledge on the status, strategies, risks, and priorities of a project.
- Ensure activities are in accordance with GMP, GLP, and other regulatory requirements.
- Maintains and evaluate progress by using company tracking systems, project timelines, and budget reviews. Report project progress to key stakeholders.
- Support the project team to evaluate project challenges with necessary risk assessment, evaluate timeline impact and implement corrective and/or mitigation plans.
- Cultivate effective communication, cooperation, and trust within the cross-functional teams.
- Facilitate and lead efficient project meetings.
- Identify potential issues in team dynamics or communication that may impact decision-making, leveraging emotional intelligence and problem-solving abilities to develop proactive solutions.
- Act as a thought partner to project leads, project team members, and program management team members.
What you Bring
- Degree in a scientific related field (e.g., BS, MA, PhD), or equivalent experience.
- Proven success independently managing projects in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, preferably CMC related.
- Experience with end-to-end CMC drug development.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and identify root causes independently and collaboratively.
- Demonstrated ability to comfortably navigate scientific conversations in a deeply technical environment and articulate this information to a wide range of audiences.
- Team player and outstanding relationship builder with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and complete high-quality projects amidst tight timelines and competing deadlines, exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative and design new processes; implement new systems and technologies.
- High emotional intelligence: experienced in navigating and resolving issues in team dynamics that may disrupt or interfere with a project schedule or outcome.
- Data-driven and outcome oriented with a focus on aligning project level strategy, timelines, and deliverables with organization priorities.
- Flexible communication style that can connect with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including technical and executive team members.
- A positive, open, and intellectually curious team player who embraces the challenges and excitement of a fast-growing biotechnology company.
- Self-motivated and adaptable, a problem solver that is excited to define and build a critical role in an expanding company.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Takes ownership and has continuous learning attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly.
Compensation & Benefits
ShapeTX offers a robust benefits package, including but not limited to: Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for employees and their eligible dependents. We provide eligible employees with 12 paid Holidays plus a one week winter break at year end. We are proud to offer a competitive paid parental leave benefit, an annual employee stipend for employees to use however they choose, a Flex Paid Time Off program (allowing flexible PTO for vacation, sick leave, and other purposes) and Company paid Long Term Disability. Employees are eligible to enroll in our Company’s voluntary 401k plan, voluntary Life/AD&D and Voluntary FSA’s.
The salary range for this role is $110,000 - $166,000. The hired applicant's placement within the range is based on qualifications and professional experience. Additional compensation may include annual target bonus and/or sign-on bonus, equity grant and relocation bonus.
We aspire to Shape Life! not only through our science, but also through our commitment to foster an inclusive environment that supports diverse perspectives and experiences.