ShapeTX® is pioneering the field of programmable RNA medicines to repair the genetic causes of diseases. By merging innovations in AI and RNA technology to generate and analyze hundreds of billions of therapeutic possibilities, ShapeTX is developing breakthroughs in RNA editing, next-generation AAVs, and disruptive gene therapy manufacturing. The ShapeTX platform enables pharma innovators to design treatments across a wide range of diseases, including rare genetic disorders as well as debilitating conditions, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and many more. You can find us at shapetx.com and on LinkedIn and Twitter.
At ShapeTX, we are a dynamic team of professionals who are dedicated and passionate about making cures a reality. Through diversity of thought, scientific knowledge, professional rigor and focus we are merging cutting-edge science with extensive drug development expertise to unlock cures to many debilitating diseases.
Shape Therapeutics is headquartered in Seattle, Washington with a satellite site in Boston, Massachusetts.
ShapeTX is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable professional to join its growing Accounting Operations team. This role will perform the essential accounts payable tasks including invoice processing, expense management, monitoring inboxes, and partnering with Purchasing and Accounting functions as well as cross-functionally to ensure seamless operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Process invoices and payments to vendors accurately and timely using Bill.com
- Reconcile A/P aging to the general ledger
- Proactively resolve discrepancies related to purchase orders, contracts, and invoices
- Ensure corporate card reports are substantiated and submitted in a timely manner
- Monitor employee expense reimbursement for proper documentation
- Prepare 1099 annual filings and monthly sales and use tax filings
- Ensure appropriate record-keeping and support the annual audit
- Maintain procedures and controls around accounts payable process
- Respond timely and professionally to processing inquiries
- Deliver excellent customer service
What You Bring:
- 2-5 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (Vlookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize tasks to meet internal and external deadlines
- Exhibits high ethical standards and operates with integrity and respect
An Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Previous experience with Bill.com, NetSuite, and/or Expensify
- Problem-solving attitude with strong sense of ownership
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Successfully worked in a cross-functional environment
ShapeTX offers a robust benefits package, including but not limited to: Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for employees and their eligible dependents. We provide eligible employees with 12 paid Holidays plus a one-week winter break at year end. We are proud to offer a competitive paid parental leave benefit, an annual employee stipend for employees to use however they choose, a Flex Paid Time Off program (allowing flexible PTO for vacation, sick leave, and other purposes) and Company paid Long Term Disability. Employees are eligible to enroll in our Company’s voluntary 401k plan, voluntary Life/AD&D and Voluntary FSA’s.
The salary range for this role is $55,000-$82,000. The hired applicant's placement within the range is based on qualifications and professional experience. Additional compensation may include annual target bonus and/or sign-on bonus, equity grant and relocation bonus.
We aspire to Shape Life! not only through our science, but also through our commitment to foster an inclusive environment that supports diverse perspectives and experiences.