At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
As a Technical Recruiter at SF Motors California office, you will be supporting all TA activities and providing world-class professional services to hiring teams and candidates in California. You will also provide support in TA strategy development and new hire on-boarding. This is a contract role with opportunity for extension or conversion into a full time position based upon performance and organizational need.
Duties and responsibilities
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and develop job descriptions.
- Assist TA Manager in developing talent acquisition strategies and building sourcing channels to attract the best talent.
- Partner with recruiting companies to identify and attract talents.
- Conduct phone screens to assess both technical background and cultural fit.
- Collect assessment results from hiring committee and facilitate calibration meetings.
- Follow through the interview process and provide timely feedback.
- Strive to provide a great candidate experience at every opportunity.
- Participate in job fairs, and partner with universities to develop internship programs and campus recruitment events.
- Analyze TA data, identify opportunities for improvement, and complete required reports.
- Partner with other HR team members through new hire on-boarding process.
- Work on other duties assigned by TA Manager.
Required Education and Experience
- BS/BA or equivalent exceptional business experience
- Minimum 1+ year of sourcing and recruiting experience either in-house and at agencies
- MUST have excellent sourcing capabilities on social media and job sites
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing talent, especially technical talent
- Ability to build trust and relationship with hiring teams and business partners
- A genuine interest in new and emerging technology
- Passionate about attracting the best talent and building a great team
- Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Organization skills is a must. You will be require to maintain a pipeline of your candidates and to present metrics when requested upon
- Multi-tasking skills
- Experience in auto industry preferred
Candidates for positions with SF Motors must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position; TN visa holders may be considered.
SF Motors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.