At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to provide general facilities support and perform a variety of clerical and hands on activities, which includes the support of HQ and various R&D sites around the Santa Clara region. The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for providing exceptional customer service, safety, and administrative support to all corporate departments.
The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude, high energy, self-driven, and passion to provide hands on building service support.
This position does include being on call to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Maintain a clean, organized building including conference rooms and common areas
- Perform daily building inspections
- Document and maintain process and procedures for site
- Maintain variety of spreadsheets and reports for the Facilities Manager
- Audit and update seating chart for building
- Manage daily activities to ensure all service levels are met
- Escalated support on behalf of ongoing issues and liaison to Manager
- Assist employees with questions and requests
- Maintain a secure, safe and healthy working environment by promoting safety at all levels of the operation and conducting required security and safety training per OSHA and local standards
- Financial acumen is a most
- Cover other facilities roles as needed, i.e. cover the front desk for receptionists
- Support new hire setup, which includes desk setup, nameplate, present facilities info to new hires, etc.
- Work with all building and support vendors
- Assist with setting up office events
- Support Office Manager’s requests as needed
- Be a key part of creating a great working environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent education and two years general office, safety, and customer service experience
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Should be committed to diversity and equality culture
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge and proficiency of PC skills, Outlook, Word and Excel
- High energy level, positive attitude, and motivated individual
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Ability to work collectively with the administrative team associates
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines
- 1+ year(s) Facilities experience
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Knowledgeable with safety and hazmat best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background screen
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment authorization will be required at the time of hire.
SF Motors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.