At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
Connected Vehicle Cloud is rapidly evolving and highly competitive. We are looking for passionate team players to join the vehicle connectivity team building Vehicle Cloud services and Big Data platform for SF motors. You will design and implement innovative Cloud service solutions for our next generation Electric Vehicle (EV). You will also have the opportunities learn the uniqueness of integrating Cloud services with EV software that only a few companies in Silicon Valley can offer. Come and join us to ride the wave of electric vehicle revolution.
• Develop scalable cloud services for EV connectivity applications.
• Build Big Data infrastructure to process heterogeneous data sources from the vehicles.
• Implement fleet and user management system with the highest level of security.
• Work with vehicle architecture team to develop APIs connecting to vehicle gateway.
• Develop backend services to support navigation and infotainment systems.
• Work with external vendors to integrate 3rd party services into our cloud.
• BS degree in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years of experience.
• Strong hands-on experience with Web services, SQL/NoSQL databases, and message brokers.
• Working Knowledge of machine learning, especially deep learning, is a big plus.
• Full stack engineer that can wear many hats is a plus.
• Experience with developing iOS/Android app is a plus.