At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
Duties and responsibilities
The Sr. HR Business Partner will provide day-to-day HR support to the employees at the Santa Clara Headquarters, and develop and deliver on high priority projects that support the employee development as well as organizational development on a global scale.
Day-to-Day HR Support
- Build strong relationship with business unit leaders and employees at the Santa Clara headquarters
- Provide HR consultation for employees at all levels and act as employee advocate
- Listen to employees’ needs and provide recommendations to upper management
- Manage employee relations and conduct investigation as needed
- Partner with other HR team members to develop policies and procedures
- Assist Office Operations team with employee engagement activities
- Share best practice and mentor other HR team members
Learning & Development
- Conduct needs assessment and identify training priorities and develop learning & development strategies
- Design and facilitate in-house training such as new hires orientation, safety training, etc.
- Assist in defining key leadership competencies, and develop leadership development roadmap
- Promote a learning culture across the organization
- Coordinate with other HR members to measure the impact and efficiency of learning and development metrics, structures and processes
- Create and manage complex and interdependent timelines in collaboration with global and regional team members
- Support the creation of evaluation processes and standardized metrics across all learning programs
- Analyze learning and development data and present information to key stakeholders
- Track training records and implement learning system if needed
- Generate consistent and reliable metrics and completion reports for live-instruction and online courses
- Keep up to date with current trends in Leaning and Development to ensure we are taking advantage of the most up-to-date technologies and techniques
- Perform other duties as assigned
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Curriculum Design and other related discipline.
- Minimum seven years of HR experience
- Minimum five years as HR Generalist/Business Partner
- Minimum two years of Learning and Development experience with a passion for building a learning culture
- Excellent communication and detail management skills including ability to create and maintain effective relationships at any business level and adapt to unexpected challenges
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong collaborative team player
- Self-starter attitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional Excel / Powerpoint skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly-growing environment
- Experience working in an R&D facility as well as manufacturing facility