At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
SF MOTORS is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to develop online communication strategies to promote the brand, products and core technologies. Lead online marketing campaigns through global digital platforms. A key focus of the team is to enhance brand perception and reputation in North America, Asia and Europe.
- Develop SF Motors online presence and social media strategy to develop brand awareness and reputation
- Define clear goals and plans for all web and social media projects
- Expand the number of followers through advocacy and influencer outreach efforts
- Define solid content strategy, harmonizing messages for brand, products, PR, sales, after sales, service, CRM and HR
- Monitor and listen to users to derive customer insights for implementation in overall marketing strategy
- Analyze campaigns and translate into recommendations for revising social media strategy, content marketing and advertising campaigns
- 5-7 years experience digital media platforms including web development, social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and digital advertising
- Excellent strategic, project management and budgeting skills
- Proven experience in assessing creative work and copywriting
- Exhibits ability to manage both the creative and analytical side of marketing
- Ability to adapt in a multicultural/multi-stakeholder and fast developing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent