At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
SF MOTORS is seeking a Video Marketing Manager to take ownership of in-house video production. This position will own the video production process for digital motion design, motion graphics, aftereffects as well as shooting live video and photography as necessary.
- Develop, produce and execute various video productions for SF Motors to promote brand awareness and highlight key products and technologies.
- Manage a video production calendar to manage projects and budgets
- Work with brand marketing, product marketing and technical staff to help keep projects on track for on-time execution
- Create vivid story boards and scripts that fit marketing objectives
- Create motion graphic animations for video intros, credits, and titling
- Provide guidance for video distribution strategy
- Support publishing of content to various web and social channels (Word Press, Facebook, Youtube, etc).
- Experience managing multiple projects in a marketing or advertising department
- Bachelor Degree
- 2 years’ experience managing and maintaining video production hardware, software and shooting kit.
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Cloud software and where they fit into the post-production workflow.
- Comfortable using Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom
- 2-4 years knowledge of practical uses of various camera technologies, video compression and the use of various lenses / filters
- Demonstrated knowledge of editing techniques and color theory
- Advanced understanding of the rules of photography and videography to produce, vivid, exciting, and compelling stories