At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
As Director, Product Marketing, you will be an evangelist for promoting the SF Motors identity story to external audiences. You will be responsible for developing compelling product positioning and messaging programs, and go to market strategy and execution. You will work closely with engineering, marketing, sales, executives, and other teams in the company on go-to-market strategies & positioning. Additionally you will drive the channel and sales enablement strategy, product pricing and packaging. The ideal candidate will have experience in the automotive industry experience and be a proven results-oriented leader in Marketing & Product Planning.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the company’s products in the market, and convert technology speak into business value for C-Level leaders and key stakeholders
- Analyze key market trends
- Create Identity solution messaging to aid in product positioning and selling
- Partner with business leadership, branding and other teams to develop the strategy that drives demand for the company’s products.
- Be the subject matter expert on SF Motors customers and what they want and their purchasing criteria.
- Plan the launches of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation.
- Manage annual marketing plan and budget for marketing department; manage 3rd party vendors.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Occasional travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in marketing, sales, or business administration.
- 8+ years of work experience at OEM auto marketing and product planning.
- Bilingual in Mandarin a plus
- Passion for electric vehicles and energy efficiency
- Demonstrable motivation and ability to solve difficult design problems with tight timing constraints
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Strong work ethics
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly motivated
- Positive energy and attitude
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment authorization will be required at the time of hire.
SF Motors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.