At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
This role will be responsible for planning and reaching annual sales target, in charge of all sales related work, lead team to investigate the channels and network, develop new dealers and partners, maintain customer relationship, lead the management of digital sales as well.
Duties and responsibilities
- Make long term and short term sales target, and develop related strategy, plan and budget.
- Be responsible for Investigating the channels situation, building the channel plan and strategy
- Be responsible for developing new dealers or channels
- Be responsible for digital sales development, such as website, online purchase, social media marketing etc.
- Cooperate with marketing team to collecting the competitor’s product and channels information, developing related plan
- Assisting to develop the dealer’s management policy and strategy
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Occasional travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- The ideal candidate should possess a bachelor or Master in either marketing, sales, business administration.
- 10+ years of work experience at OEM auto business development, marketing and sales functions.
- Bilingual English/Chinese is a plus but not required