At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
This role will be responsible for leading team to develop the brand connotation and identity, building product, market and channel strategy, managing the development & maintenance of the market and channels to reach the annual sales target.
Duties and responsibilities
- Leading the branding team to develop new brand connotation and brand identity, which include the brand logo, values, Positioning etc.
- Leading team to build and proceed the general brand communication strategy
- Building the general plan& strategy of marketing and sales, leading the marketing team to build the product & channel business policies and strategies.
- Lead team to manage the network development and maintenance.
- lead the marketing& sales promotion and events
- Leading sales team to reach sales target
- Develop the general annual budget in branding, marketing & Sales.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Occasional travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- The ideal candidate should possess a bachelor or MBA in either marketing, sales, economic, business administration.
- 8+ years of work experience at OEM auto branding, marketing and sales functions.