At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
We are looking for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support for C-suite executives. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and drafting documents;
- Assist executive to prepare meeting agendas, meeting minutes, and follow-up action plans;
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries;
- Prepare internal and external communication and corporate documents for team members and industry partners;
- Interface with clients and vendors, and assist executive with meetings and negotiations;
- Submit internal requests for upper management’s approval and provide timely feedback by following company policies and procedures;
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as golf tournaments and fund-raising events;
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and friendly and professional demeanor;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Bilingual English/Chinese is a plus
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment authorization will be required at the time of hire.
SF Motors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.