At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
If you are interested in working in a high tech recruiting environment, our Recruiting Coordinator opportunity may be for you! This is a contract opportunity with potential for extension or conversion and will require you to support at least 3 - 4 recruiters, with heavy scheduling responsibilities. This role is a great way for you to learn about recruiting and segway your career into exciting recruiting spheres.
- Represent SF Motors, you are our brand ambassador to promote the company and culture!
- Schedule and coordinate both initial phone screens and on-site interviews with candidates, hiring managers, and interview teams. Must learn to move very fast
- Manage and balance high volume interview requests while staying level-headed and organized
- Ensure world-class candidate experience for our onsite guests and hiring panels
- Escort candidates to and from interviews and make sure that interviewers are on time for their interviews
- Manage conference rooms for the interviews
- Miscellaneous projects as needed such as tracking, assisting with both onsite and offsite recruiting events etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or at least 2+ years of HR/recruiting experience
- Minimum 1 of experience in supporting a diverse recruiting team and multiple recruiters
- Familiarity with Greenhouse/Lever or any other ATS is preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hardworking and diligent with the go-getter attitude
- Maintain a calm and personable composure under pressure
- Must be able to work in office from normal business hours 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM PDT. Some overtime may be required occasionally.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment authorization will be required at the time of hire.
SF Motors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.