At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
This role will be responsible for investigating, developing of the dealer channels, and developing the sales work.
Duties and responsibilities
- Investigating the channels situation, building the channel plan and strategy
- developing new dealers or channels
- Collecting the competitor’s product and channels information, building related plan
- Assisting to develop the dealer’s management policy and strategy
- Participating the annual sales target Planning, managing network reach the target
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Occasional travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- The ideal candidate should possess a bachelor or Master in either marketing, sales, economic, business administration.
- 5+ years of work experience at OEM auto branding, marketing and sales functions.
- Bilingual English/Chinese is a plus but not required