At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
The office coordinator will partner with the receptionist and other office operations team members on office administrative tasks, office operations, and local business units to ensure that all guests and employees receive the highest degree of care and attention.
- Perform administrative tasks associated with the local Business Unit leaders and visitors that could include travel arrangements, meeting scheduling, customer or executive visit facilitation, operational support, and communication and facilitation of HQ requirements pertaining to the local site.
- Assist with third-party vendors on facility maintenance, office supply management, and catering services.
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining inventory
- Maintaining both electronic and hard copy files of memberships.
- Providing support to the office and any issues that may arise
- Assist with team building events and site activities.
- Logistic support for external conference.
- Assist receptionist to answer phone calls, greet guests and directing guests and employees to meeting areas.
- Assist shipping/receiving to receive and distribute mails and packages.
- Assist facility coordinator on facility activities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build trust with employees at all levels and work with internal and external business partners
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- AA degree required
- Careful attention to detail
- Highly organized and proactive
- Professional appearance
- Phone etiquette required
- Must do things in a timely, professional, and accurate manner.
- General office/administrative skills: filing, typing, scheduling, faxing, copying, scanning, etc
- Open and proactive communicator with willingness to help others
- Well-versed in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment authorization will be required at the time of hire.
SF Motors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.