At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
The Director, HR role is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides comprehensive Human Resources leadership to our headquarters office in Santa Clara, CA.
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization
- Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the Learning & Development, Compensation, Legal, ER and HR Programs teams to implement solutions
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and individual contributors
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs
- Work with the business on on-boarding and various manager development programs
- Manage appropriate pieces of the overall Performance Summary Cycle process and employee engagement survey throughout the year
- Manage and facilitate organizational design, employee survey action planning, visioning, and team building that support change and growth
- Attend, and potentially facilitate, team and offsite meetings as needed
- Drive recurring team meetings and 1:1 as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- 12+ years of HR experience
- 10+ years experience as an HR Business Partner or equivalent
- Experience with project management, change management and driving programs independently
- Analytical and data management experience with experience translating data into action planning
- Interpersonal and communication experience and experience building relationships at all levels of the organization
- Experience helping organizations through scaling
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in high tech industry
- Master's Degree or MBA in HRM preferred
- PHR or SHRM certification
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of identity and employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
SF Motors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.