At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
As the Electrical Production Engineer, the successful candidate will have comprehensive experience in Body and Electrical knowledge. The successful applicant will be flexible and willing to take on challenges within the teams. Promote and adhere to all practices set forth by SF Motors to improve the product. Lastly, they will promote and maintain a safe and respectful work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Manufacturing with technical and production services
- Monitor and manage ISO audits and compliance
- Manage Corrective and Preventive Actions including containment and rework as required
- Interface with design engineering and manufacturing to resolve issues
- Set up and perform trial run for new processes
- Assist with creating and managing the standardized work for the assembly workstations
- Support manufacturing with problem solving issues using problem solving tools
- Work with engineering to establish the correct set of Key Product Characteristics and Key Control Characteristics
- Plan and implement new model vehicle and part evolution
- Assist in development of control plan based on the PFMEA
- Participation in the change management process
- Create presentations that effectively communicate issues and resolutions
- Other tasks as assigned
Required Education and Experience
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or equivalent experience
- Automotive manufacturing would be a plus.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Good understanding of manufacturing quality systems
- Experience in EV Battery Pack for automotive manufacturing a plus
- Strong organizational, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Extreme accuracy in quality of work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of SPC
- Proficient with Microsoft Office application.
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
• Experience in a team based environment.
• Electric car manufacturing
• Ability to read drawings and interpret solid models to aide in resolving problems
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment authorization will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship not available for this position.
SF Motors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.