Test Engineer, Intelligent Driving
at SF Motors
At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley, we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users with customizable features when they want it.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop software-in-the-loop test procedure and pipeline
- Implement test cases based on different scenarios
- Collect test results and conduct analysis
- Manage test database
- Develop tools and methods to automate testing for rapid deployment
- Prepare test reports, documentation and support validation process.
- Familiar with systems engineering principles, hardware, and software design concepts
- Knowledge in ROS, and/or DDS, Linux kernel.
Knowledge of functional safety ISO-26262.
- Experience in Hardware-in-the-loop test environment
- Knowledge of chassis electronics and ECU.
- Creative problem-solving.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Experience in agile project environments
- S degree or above in Electrical / Computer / Mechanical, or a related field of study
- Familiar with ADAS and autonomous driving system
- Familiar with automotive communication protocols (LIN, CAN/CAN FD, automotive Ethernet, etc.)
- Familiar with Automotive ECU, electrical hardware, embedded software
- Knowledge in a real-time testing environment (NI/dSpace etc.)
- Familiar with system (component and vehicle level) testing and validation process
- Strong in C++/C/Python programming languages
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English