At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
The HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full-scope Human Resources support to our headquarters office in Santa Clara, CA.
- Build rapport at all levels, and partner with business leaders to recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continuous improvements of HR performance within the company
- Act as employee advocate and monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Serve as an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment, and promote open, two-way communication within the organization
- Create and implement HR policies and procedures
- Lead performance management and provide coaching for managers and employees to drive performance improvement
- Manage employee relations issue, conduct investigations and take disciplinary actions as needed
- Analyze trends and proactively identify employee and organizational development needs, and make recommendation for learning & development
- Support HR team in recruiting, payroll & benefits, learning & development, global mobility, and other areas of HR operations
- Conduct internal audit to ensure HR practice in compliance with Federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- 5+ years human resource business partner experience
- Experience in high tech industry
- Strong analyzing, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Change management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Master's Degree or MBA in HRM preferred
- PHR or SHRM certification
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of identity and employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
SF Motors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.