At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
Manage the overall performance of the painting robots in prime, basecoat, and clearcoat booths in the paint shop at the EVAP facility. Will ensure the operators are trained and the system is fully functional to meet or exceed all quality requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead and train production team members with emphasis on Safety and Quality.
• Responsible for the operation of painting robots in prime, basecoat, and clearcoat booths.
• Assist the robot operators and skilled trades with upkeep and maintenance of the robots.
• Monitor and adjust the robots to ensure operations meet or exceed quality and production standards.
• Monitor and adjust the air supply unit that feed the paint booths to maintain proper operating environments.
• Ensure the system is ready for production at start times.
• Promote and use the elements of the companies’ quality system by being familiar with its philosophy and disciplines. This position, as with all positions in the company, has the responsibility and authority to prevent the occurrence or reoccurrence of product non-conformity.
• Facilitate effective team interaction, foster teamwork and help create an environment for individual and team success.
• Communicate effectively with all other team members.
• Supervise daily cleaning of equipment by operators.
Required Education and Experience
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in all aspects of automation and machine controls (painting or coating in manufacturing preferred) with tasks including manufacturing oversight, delegation, and communicating with senior level managers.
• Ability to work with production groups through daily tasks and orders.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Knowledge of principles and methods manufacturing.
• Good organizational skills and habits. Ability to manage time to meet schedules.
• Proactive problem-solving skills and able to present oneself in a professional manner.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment authorization will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
SF Motors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.