At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
The PO Developer will perform complex analysis and programming, design, testing, and debugging work related to the implementation, enhancement, integration, upgrade and support of SF MOTORS SAP systems. This position will also work extensively with China team and external development resources and ensure that the work performed by those resources meets SF MOTORS requirements and standards both functionally and technically. This position must understand the business context of requirements develop solutions accordingly. This role is part of SF MOTORS Information Technology (IT) team but will require frequent interaction with business team members, vendors and third party service providers.
- Define, document, design, code, test and deploy workflows, reports, integrations, customizations, enhancements and forms primarily using Process Orchestration and other SAP specific tools such as IDocs, BAPIs, RFCs.
- Implementation experience with a minimum of 2 full life-cycle implementations; experience with large scale and complex SAP environments preferred.
- Helps establish standards for documenting, testing and releasing code and then ensures those standards are met on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with the other IT resources and business resources to develop specifications for system enhancements for continuous functional improvement.
- Develop test plans and automated scripts to assure expected performance quality levels meet standards in development efforts.
- Works closely with QA/Business resources to support system and integration testing.
- Responsible for performance tuning of objects and systems utilizing best practices.
- Responsible for root cause analysis and providing solutions for production and development issues.
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, implementation, and testing activities.
- Work directly with vendor resources to achieve project goals and provide ongoing support of the system.
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships with users, within IT and with the vendors.
- Provide regular communication to management on work assignment issues and status.
- Work with the onsite & offshore resources in both U.S. and China to prioritize, coordinate and execute daily production support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Systems Analysis, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of direct work experience with the SAP development tool set with HANA experience preferred.
- Worked on a broad set of SAP solutions including ECC, S4 HANA, SAP PO and e-commerce integration – DataHub.
- Worked extensively on Interfaces using SAP PO – Adapters used at a minimum – IDoc, JDBC, JMS, SFTP, FILE, SOAP and REST.
- Experience with SAP PO monitoring tools (A2A Monitor, B2B Monitor, IDOC monitor, End-to- End
- Experience with Web technologies (XML, REST, HTTP, HTTPS, Web Services and Certificate )
- Hands on project experience on BPM, BRM based interfaces.
- Experience in NWDI, CTS+.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies to solving business problems.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment authorization will be required at the time of hire.
SF Motors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.