At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
SF Motors is looking for SAP FICO professional. The ideal individual will have in-depth experience with SAP Finance, controlling module and its integration to other systems. You will lead the effort to design, develop and implement SAP FICO solutions. This resource will be working closely with key finance users and also involved with application roadmap with fellow IT team members.
- Leading multiple sized projects as team member or lead to implement new functionalities and improve existing functionalities including articulating, analyzing requirements and translating them into effective solutions
- You will have user management and training experience
- Provide status of the work you're leading to Project Manager and other team members
- Responsible for the implementation, configuration and daily support of the SAP FICO Finance and costing module
- Work with management and business users to define requirements and then explain the system solution
- Prepare and conduct Unit Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Work with the onsite & offshore resources in both U.S. and China to prioritize, coordinate and execute daily production support
- Work with cross functional teams to prioritize work and drive system solutions by clearly articulating business needs
- Mentor and support users and teammates on FICO functionalities including understanding of CO configurations and transactions such as project/production order and order settlement, activity allocation, assessment and distribution. Knowledge of FI configuration such as company code config, validation and substitution, field status variants and special ledger.
- Build Training documentation and impart training to end users
- Be the key contact with the business users in different time zones to harmoniously work on the requirements to develop additional FICO functionalities
- You have strong FICO configuration and technical skills
- Knowledge of SAP Product Costing & Controlling implementation experience
- Understand the business functions of Finance and Accounting and evaluate how IT changes may impact and improve the operation of these business functions. Areas of expertise including but not limited to General Ledger, Costing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Analysis and Corporate Accounting
- You are well conversant with period closing process
- You'll have ability to architect solutions in the Finance (FICO) functional areas by seamlessly integrating with MM, SD, PP, APO and BW functional areas
- Ability to multi task in a dynamic environment
- Integration experience with 3rd party applications and SAP portals
- EDI/ALE/IDoc, Workflow and Web Dynpro usage experience
- Change Control and Release Management Experience
- B2B/PI integration with suppliers/vendors, companies, plants and suppliers
- SAP ABAP knowledge
- You can show attested project management experience and skills
- You convey verbal and written communication skills, in addition to shared work experience using collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Consider yourself detail oriented with analytical skills
- Manufacturing industry, especially Automotive industry experience is preferred
- You will have extraordinary SAP BPC Exposure is an added advantage
- Experience in SAP BW/BI system
- MBA/MS/BS degree, a minimum of 2+ years of SAP S/4HANA or ECC experience focused on the FICO modules.
- Santa Clara, CA
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment authorization will be required at the time of hire.
SF Motors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.