At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
Must presently hold a Pipefitter Journeyman card, or have served a bonafide apprenticeship with certificate or have 8 years documented practical experiences by means of notarized affidavit, or present a UAW Journeyperson’s card.
Primary duties include:
• Install, assemble, repair, maintain, test, and troubleshoot all machinery, equipment, and systems in the facility.
• Must be able to read and interpret blue print drawings, schematic drawings, and equipment technical data as required to develop preventative maintenance tasks and solve problems.
• Proactive maintenance of systems and equipment in a cost-effective manner, for locating, diagnosing and repairing sources of trouble.
• Modify, install, and maintain machinery and systems in compliance with company standards and procedures, and governmental regulations.
• Properly measure, mark, cut, thread, and hammer pipe to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, pipe threaders, and benders.
• Assemble and secure pipes, tubing, fittings, and related equipment, according to specifications, by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering, and threading joints.
• Attached pipes to walls, structures, fixtures, etc.
• Plan piping system layout, installation, or repair.
• Must be willing to work overhead, above & below ground, and in confined spaces.
• Must be able to plan projects.
• Balance circuit loads.
• Troubleshoot & install different type of systems, including but not limited to Reverse Osmosis units, Ultrafiltration systems, spray nozzle systems, paint & solvent systems, Waste Treatment pumps and equipment, compressed air, natural gas, gasoline, oil process water, sanitary sewer, plumbing systems, etc.
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs unassisted.
• Must be able to be licensed and operate power industrial equipment in the facility.
• Responsible for proper care and operation of assigned equipment and tools ensuring that the equipment and tools are returned to the proper location in satisfactory condition.
• Must be knowledge of applicable codes and regulations.