System Engineer, Intelligent Driving
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with global cross function team engaged in program and project work.
- Ability to root cause problems, recommend solutions, and negotiate and execute plans.
- Demonstrate strong teamwork skills by developing consensus and win-win situations.
- Evaluates and recommends options consistent with industry best practices.
- Write system functional / feature requirements and/or component requirements
- Execute system, subsystem and /or component level testing and validation.
- Developing DFMEA (Design Failure Mode Effects Analysis) for recording potential failure modes and planned corrective actions.
- Develop and execute DVP&R incorporating all external, customer-specific and internal functional and performance requirements
- Understanding wiring diagrams, schematics, and other engineering drawings
- Ability to operate and maintain various hand and power tools.
- Knowledge of chassis electronics, vehicle alignment, and calibration.
- Be creative to solve problems.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Show attention to detail and accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Electrical / Computer / Mechanical / Industrial / Systems Engineering, or a related field of study
- Familiar with ADAS and autonomous driving system
- Familiar with Automotive ECU, electrical hardware, embedded software
- Familiar with automotive communication protocols (LIN, CAN/CAN FD, automotive Ethernet, etc.)
- Familiar with automotive vehicle mechanical and electrical system architectures (e.g., distributed control systems)
- Familiar with systems engineering principles, hardware, and software design concepts
- Familiar with system (component and vehicle level) testing and validation experience
- Familiar with testing and validation tools (Vector, Intrepid, etc.)
- 3 or more years of demonstrated progressive responsibility and hands-on experience with ADAS or self-driving system.
- Knowledge and execution of requirement management tools (e.g. DOORS, JAMA)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English