At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
Direct the activities of the Team. This includes overseeing safe work environment, production and quality standards are met through standardized work methods, employee training and development, ergonomics and equipment, workplace organization, providing input and feedback to Departments, problem solving, cost reduction, eliminate waste, attendance and time keeping, CIP activities, tracking and maintaining records.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Safety – Make sure that all pro-active actions are taken so that no injuries or accidents can happen. Monitor PPE usage and enforce Company Rules & Regulations.
• Production – Respond to work environment to meet Company goals and schedules.
• Standardized Work – Verify standardized work is always performed in each given sequence thus stabilizing, maintaining and controlling quality. Monitor and update training records.
• Defect Tracking, Containment and Problem Solving – Implement counter measures, feedback and monitor results.
• Continuous Improvement – Encourage & Solicit Input and Creativity, Direct improvements and verify effectiveness, update records to best known practices.
• Cost – look for waste and eliminate it, track indirect material usage and reduce scrap.
• Communication – Between Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, Purchasing, Human Resources and Union Personal.
• Time Keeping – Track attendance, monitor production flow, punctuality, response time, overtime and update records.
Required Education and Experience
• High School diploma required, college degree preferred
• 3+ years manufacturing supervision experience.
• Automotive Manufacturing
• Lean manufacturing
• Strong problem solving, leadership and supervisory
• Manage time constraints, deadlines, and multiple priorities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Programs.
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt a plus
• Experience in a team based environment a plus
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment authorization will be required at the time of hire.
SF Motors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.