At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
Establish quality standards to ensure that customer satisfaction expectations are meet. Using data from the quality metrics to solve problems that will strengthen the customers satisfaction. Promote and adhere to all practices set forth by SF Motors to improve the product. Lastly, they will promote and maintain a safe and respectful work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- • Subject matter expert related to laboratory testing of various raw materials
• Ensure compliance with ISO 9001 2015 standards
• Interface with design engineering and manufacturing to resolve issues
• Support manufacturing with solving hearty perennial issues using problem solving tools like Six Sigma, Red-X, 8-D, and diamond 4 – 7 processes
• Establish, implement, and maintain product quality standards
• Work with engineering to establish the correct set of Key Product Characteristics and Key Control Characteristics
• Plan and implement new model vehicle and part evolution
• Participation in the change management process
• Support containment and rework activities as required
• Apply scientific principles & analytical techniques to establish and continuously improve manufacturing processes and products to ensure customer satisfaction is exceeded
• Create presentations that effectively communicate issues
• Working knowledge of various chemical analysis and analytical instrumentation
• Operate laboratory equipment/apparatus and perform routine operator maintenance/instrument calibrations as required
• Test incoming material and routine testing of in process materials
• Develop specification for material to ensure their quality
• Develop a plan that validates the materials being used in prosses are still within specification
• Develop a methodology recording, cataloging, and storing chemical analysis for easy retrieval
• Other tasks as assigned
Required Education and Experience
• BS in Chemistry
• 5+ years manufacturing or quality supervision experience.
• Automotive Manufacturing
• Strong organizational, problem solving and customer service skills.
• Extreme accuracy in quality of work.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Programs.
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt a plus
• Experience in a team based environment a plus
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment authorization will be required at the time of hire.
SF Motors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.