At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
- Set up strategic logistic strategy for both overseas and domestic shipments.
- Build and keep good relationship with shipping agents, carriers and freight forwarders; Negotiate shipping price and contract terms.
- Manage import&export process, and ensure compliance with U.S. and foreign government laws and regulations, make sure no violation for all import and export.
- Collaborate with logistic team in parent company to coordinate all import and export goods.
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures.
- Plan and track shipment as per required for both domestic and overseas shipment, handle issues with customs officials if any.
- Foresee the movement of goods for domestic and overseas delivery.
- Manage the import coming to United States as well as exporting of goods going out of United States along with the general duties at office.
- Monitor the arrangements that the employees make for forwarding the freight at the desired time in a cost effective way.
- Prepare all required import docs., including but not limited to commercial invoice, packing list, certificate of origin, etc.
- Coordinate with packing and unpacking as well as loading and unloading of cargo.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Follow company policies and regulations.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, HTS CODE, import tariff, knowledge of automotive and automotive parts import and export business is preferred.
- Proven experience as logistics manger or import and export manager.
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Resourceful in domestic logistic and international freight forwarding by air and by sea.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and able to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Organized and able to work under pressure and time constraints.
- 3 years or more experience in the related area.
- BS/BA degree in relevant fields (e.g., supply chain, business administration)
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment authorization will be required at the time of hire.
SF Motors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.