At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
Support the overall manufacturing process through coordination between business units, vendors and plant management in the purchasing process while meeting deadlines and financial goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and register purchase requests from different business units
- Assist in preparing, reviewing, and tracking purchase orders.
- Review invoices for accuracy and seek requestor approval prior to submission to accounts payable.
- Assist with monthly budget planning.
- Track requisitions against approved monthly budgets.
- Proactively seek out cost reduction opportunities.
- Assist in logistics, including domestic and international shipping and receiving
- Serve as a liaison between suppliers and the legal department in the collection of required business documents.
- Communicate effectively with employees and suppliers
- Assist with the development of policies and procedures for supply chain management.
- Participate in group and individual projects as assigned
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or 5 to 10 years of suitable work experience.
• Previous experience in an automotive manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a team or independently.
• Extensive experience with Word, Excel, Adobe DC Pro required.
• SAP or like ERP program experience preferred.
• Fluency in Mandarin Chinese favorable.
• Detail and accuracy orientated performer.
• Hardworking, assertive and enthusiastic personality.
• Experience in Union environment preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with continuous improvement methods and implementation.
• Ability to travel 10% of time is possible.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment authorization will be required at the time of hire.
SF Motors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.