At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you.
Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
SF MOTORS IT is looking for SAP MM/SRM professional. The ideal individual for the team will have in-depth experience with SAP MM and SRM and its integration to other systems. You will lead the effort to design, develop and implement SAP MM/SRM solutions, coordinate and take the lead role for the technical/functional development and support of IT applications in his/her area of responsibility with a concentration in SAP including, but not limited to: Supply chain, Warehouse Management, Inventory Management, Logistics Execution, and Quality Management.
- Lead multiple sized projects as team member or lead to implement new functionalities and improve existing functionalities including articulating, analyzing requirements and translating them into effective solutions
- You will have user management and training experience
- Provide status of the work you're leading to Project Manager and other team members
- Responsible for the implementation, configuration and daily support of the SAP MM and SRM
- You'll work with management and business users to define requirements and then explain the system solution
- Prepare and conduct Unit Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Work with the onsite & offshore resources in both U.S. and China to prioritize, coordinate and execute daily production support
- You will work with cross functional teams to prioritize work and drive system solutions by clearly articulating business needs
- You'll mentor and support users and teammates on MM/SRM functionalities,build Training documentation and impart training to end users
- Key contact with the business users in different time zones to harmoniously work on the requirements to develop additional MM/SRM functionalities
- Knowledge of ABAP programming is a plus
- You have strong SAP MM/SRM configuration and technical skills
- Knowledge of SAP MM & SRM implementation experience
- Understand the business functions of Supply chain and logistics and evaluate how IT changes may impact and improve the operation of these business functions.
- You'll have ability to architect solutions in the MM/SRM areas by seamlessly integrating with FICO, SD, PP, APO and BW functional areas
- Ability to multi task in a dynamic environment
- Integration experience with 3rd party applications and SAP portals
- EDI/ALE/IDoc, Workflow and Web Dynpro usage experience
- Change Control and Release Management Experience
- B2B/PI integration with suppliers/vendors, companies, plants and suppliers
- SAP ABAP knowledge
- You can show attested project management experience and skills
- You convey verbal and written communication skills, in addition to shared work experience using collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Consider yourself detail oriented with analytical skills
- Manufacturing industry, especially Automotive industry experience is preferred
- You will have extraordinary SAP BPC Exposure is an added advantage
- Experience in SAP BW/BI system
- MBA/MS/BS degree, a minimum of 2+ years of SAP S/4HANA or ECC experience focused on the MM/SRM modules.
- Santa Clara, CA
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment authorization will be required at the time of hire.
SF Motors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.