About the Team:
The Giants Membership Sales Team is responsible for building relationships with prospects to sell Season Ticket Memberships, Mini-Plans, Cloud Club and more. They are also in charge of delivering a 360-degree view of the Membership experience at Oracle Park to all its new customers. They will enjoy being part of an iconic franchise in the Sports world and get to experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
About the Role:
The San Francisco Giants are looking for an Account Executive, Membership Sales, who will work closely with our Director of Season Tickets to identify opportunities for accelerating growth of our Season Ticket Membership base at Oracle Park. An ideal candidate is passionate about starting a sales career in the sports industry, possesses a strong work ethic, can battle through adversity, and has the determination to succeed in an ultra-competitive, fast paced, and highly rewarding work environment. This role reports to the Director, Season Ticket Memberships. This position will be in our beautiful ballpark headquarters at 24 Willie Mays Plaza in San Francisco.
You’re Excited About This Opportunity Because…
- You will actively participate in formal sales training and learn hard skills such as software management.
- You will build relationships with prospective buyers through outbound calls and live meetings at the ballpark or virtually.
- You will be given the opportunity for early success in meeting or exceeding individual campaign goals within a set duration.
- You will be selling Oracle Park, a facility frequently ranked as one of the finest in all of sports.
- You will be mentored by some of the best sales professionals and can grow your sales career into new and challenging roles.
We’re Excited About You Because…
- You are an authentic, inspiring, and positive team member.
- You have a bias towards action and have an inner drive and commitment to excel in the pursuit of business goals.
- You dare to take on ambitious goals, align on mutual accountability across teams, and make things happen.
- Previous experience in sports sales is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence presenting to customers.
- A self-starter who is prepared to work in a fast-paced industry.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
About the Giants
One of the oldest teams in Major League Baseball, the San Francisco Giants are dedicated to enriching our community through innovation and excellence on and off the field. In recent years, the organization has won three World Series Championships, made five playoff appearances, and thrown four no-hitters. Off the field, the Giants have become internationally renowned as a host to entrepreneurial and premier entertainment events. Celebrating over 60 years in San Francisco, the organization is entrenched in the Bay Area community as the Giants work with corporate and non-profit partners to raise awareness, educate, and generate interest in a variety of issues important to both their fans and the local community.
We are truly unique; we are an organization committed to your growth, learning, development, and the entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, innovation and teamwork and we want you and your ideas to thrive at the San Francisco Giants.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At the Giants, we strive to foster an inclusive work environment that encompasses the rich diversity of the San Francisco Bay Area, the place we call home. We welcome all people and are committed to creating an inclusive community built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups strongly encouraged to apply. If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
At the Giants, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition or disability, genetic condition, marital status, domestic partnership status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status and any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.